A few years ago, two young business leaders had a vision of what mortgage lending should be: respect and support for each customer, respect and support for each employee, and respect and support for each community they serve. Recognizing that turning this dream into reality required a team of uniquely talented employees, they sought out highly qualified individuals who shared their beliefs – only an intelligent, genuinely caring person need apply.
From this idea of a fresh, honorable approach to mortgage lending and a strong foundation of truly good people, Royal United Mortgage LLC was born.
Since its establishment, the company has seen great success, won many national awards for customer service, is considered a Best Place to Work, has contributed countless dollars and hours to community service, is poised for a bright future, and is one of the most respected names in the industry.
Yet even with all of the accomplishments and the ongoing need to evolve with an ever-changing market, the original Vision, Mission and fundamental Beliefs have never wavered:
- Consider each customer as a family member and give them unparalleled service and options designed specifically for their needs.
- Treat each employee with dignity and provide them with the training, opportunity, culture and leadership they need to be successful and emotionally fulfilled.
- Be more than just a contributor to worthy causes; be an integral part of the community and committed to making it better.
And finally, with every endeavor and interaction, it’s never forgotten that it’s all about real people helping real people.
- Weekly & monthly formal recognition programs for employees and teams who exceed company expectations
- Annualized incentive trips for top performers
- Quarterly Corporate-wide incentives
- Bi-Annual all-company events
Giving Back to the Community
Royal United Mortgage LLC is a corporate sponsor for many local organizations. Most recently, it was named as the 2014, School on Wheels’ Corporate Partner of the Year.
As we continue to grow, it is important for us to give back to the communities we serve. We have chosen to be actively engaged with School on Wheels because we support their vision of breaking the cycle of homelessness by providing children in need with educational tools to be successful in life. We do this through our sponsorship and encouraging our employees to participate in this program. We are proud that our employees have donated many, many volunteer hours to School on Wheels as well as several other local organizations in the markets we serve.
Every month we set aside a portion of our profit to support organizations like School On Wheels, The Boys and Girls Clubs of Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Oaks Academy. We focus on empowering the underserved youth in our community through mentoring, education and nutrition. Our Community Outreach committee meets monthly to decide how these funds can make the most impact with our partners. Community Outreach provides our employees the opportunity to give back either through volunteer hours or donating financially.