Get a Quick Quote Now Click here to expand

 By checking this box you consent, acknowledge and agree to the following Scroll Down:

Our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service to receive important notices and other communication electronically pursuant to that Policy.
To receive phone call (including through automate means: e.g. autodialing, text and pre-recorded messaging) via telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS) and/or email, even if your telephone number is currently listed on any internal, corporate, state, federal or national Do-Not-Call (DNC) list.

Consent is not required as a condition to utilize Royal United Mortgage LLC services.

Blog

Firework Safety Tips

< BACK TO BLOG

Firework Safety Tips

It would not feel like summer without a loud, colorful fireworks display. However, if you are not going to a professional show and instead are planning to fire them off from your own backyard, know this: They can be incredibly dangerous.

Because fireworks hold such a high risk for serious burns, fires, and eye injuries, many organizations recommend people avoid consumer fireworks entirely and enjoy public displays put on by professionals. However, if you insist on lighting them yourself, here are some fireworks safety tips to help you can prevent yourself, family members, and friends from getting hurt.

Read the Instructions

Always read the caution labels and instructions for every firework you buy.

Always be Aware Around Fireworks

Fireworks are no joke, and you or someone else can be seriously injured while using them. Make sure you keeping well aware of your surroundings while handling fireworks.

Never Let Children Handle Fireworks, Not Even Sparklers

Sparklers burn hot enough to melt some metals, imagine what they could do to a kid’s hands. Keep a close eye on children at any events where people are lighting fireworks.

Keep Your Pets Inside

You may think you want your pup to join in on the family fun, but most animals become extremely frightened by the loud noises and burning smells of fireworks and are likely to run away if they are not kept safely inside. Fireworks could also potentially cause hearing loss in your pets if they are outside.

Home

Light Fireworks in an Open Area

Light fireworks in a clear area away from cars and buildings to minimize contact with things that could catch fire. Keep in mind that you will need to make the space even larger with bigger fireworks.

The best safety tip you can use when dealing with fireworks is to just grab a blanket and a patch of lawn, kick back and let the experts handle the fireworks show.

CLIENT TESTIMONIALS:
See what others have to say

CLIENT TESTIMONIALS: See what others have to say

LendingTree Network MemberLendingTree President's Club 2017IndyStar Top Places to Work 2016IndyStar Top Work Places 2013IndyStar Top Places to Work 2014IndyStar Top Places to Work 2013Indiana Companies to Watch 2011Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016Royal United Mortgage, LLC BBB Business ReviewRoyal United Mortgage LLC BBB Business Review
© Copyright Royal United Mortgage LLC. All Rights Reserved.